Hours of operation at 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Center follows the twelve-month calendar and is closed with weather concerns following the Holly Springs School District, and federal holidays.
Administrators are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with the children, their parents, and staff. Full-time teachers, part-time teaching , the cook, and student employees report to the Executive and Co-Directors. All employees (including the teacher, child care assistants, and student employees) in each room are required to complete all background checks required by the Mississippi Department of Health and obtain Child CPR/First Aid Certification.
Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) - Opulent Life Kidz Kare is licensed by the Mississippi State Department of Health. In each parent handbook there is a copy of Regulations Governing Licensure of Childcare Facilities anyone who wishes to review the document can be review the document at msdh.ms.gov. Employees of Opulent Life Kidz Kare and Interns are required to meet and follow all guidelines set by the MSDH Regulations Governing Licensure of Child Care Facilities
Our Mission and Values
Click here to read our mission and vision statement
Parent's Roles and Responsibilities
Parents are always encouraged to contribute suggestions to improve the quality of their child's experience at Opulent Life Kidz Kare. We believe that parents possess special talents, skills, and knowledge, which will make early education a stronger program.
- Parents know their child best, and this knowledge is a primary resource for Opulent Life Kidz Kare staff.
- Parents know the way in which they want their child to grow and learn.
- Parents know the community they live in and their cultural values and can address issues directly related to their child(ren).
Opulent Life Kidz Kare wants to partner with parents, together we will work to meet the needs of your children.
How can parents Participate?
- Parents should volunteer in the classroom, on field trips, and visit in the classroom and observe.
- Parents should share skills and knowledge with teachers and children.
- Parents should enhance the child's development by reinforcing concepts and skills being taught at your center.
- Parents should attend workshops, training, and gatherings offered at the Center.
- Parents should attend parent orientation and are encouraged to attend parent meetings. A parent handbook is provided at the beginning of the year to help familiarize parents with all policies and regulations.
Tuition and Fees
For more information about Tuition and Fees, please contact Opulent Life Kidz Kare by visiting us at the center, or by calling and requesting to speak with our administrative staff or director.
Tuition is due Monday (or the beginning of the week) regardless of the child's attendance. Tuition paid after Wednesday morning will include a $20 late fee. Tuition may be paid online via brightwheel, or in person with cash or check.
Opulent Life Kidz Kare serves children between the ages of 6 to 8 weeks with first required immunizations to 12 years of age. Children with disabilities are encouraged and welcomed for enrollment.
To apply parents must:
- Complete a enrollment application. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an Emergency Consent Form
- Provide a copy of your child's up-to-date immunization form from your child's physician or local health department.
A list of children who are waiting to be enrolled at Opulent Life Kidz Kare is maintained. When a vacancy occurs, parents are contacted by telephone to determine their interests. Priority is given to groups in the following order:
Children 6 to 8 weeks with first required immunization through 12 years old:
- Siblings of children currently enrolled at the Center. A child remains as a priority sibling only as long as the "sibling" remains enrolled at Opulent Life Kidz Kare
- Children of previous graduated students (students that graduated from Opulent Kidz Kare prior to attending public or private school for kindergarten)
A child's position on the waiting list would change only due to other children's removal from the list.
Click here to see images of our staff and review our staff's individual mission and vision statements.